(Before 7 Oct 2019)
|US$382 / HK$3000||US$255 / HK$2000|
(8-31 Oct 2019)
|US$446 / HK$3500||US$319 / HK$2500|
(1-9 Nov, 2019)^
|US$510 / HK$4000||US$382 / HK$3000|
The registration fee includes lunch and conference dinner.
* Each presentation requires at least one full registration at early-bird or regular rate.
# Participants who pay the Student rate should send their supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
^ For late / on-site registration, only cash will be accepted.
If you want to make the payment by cheque or bank draft, please complete and sign the offline registration form and send it back by fax or by post according to the instructions in the document or send a scanned signed copy to email@example.com.
- Conference banquet on 8 November (Friday)
- Lunch on 8 November (Friday) and November (Saturday)
- Coffee breaks each day
- Admission to all sessions
- Each paper should be covered by a registration to be included in the proceedings, and each registration can only cover one paper.
- Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of conference. Students should send the scanned copy of valid student ID card to the conference committee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no refund for any requests received after October 1, 2019.
- There will be no refund for paper authors and no-shows.
If you need the invitation letter and supporting documents for your VISA application, please send an email to organization committee at email@example.com.
For additional information about registration and alternate methods of payment, please contact organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.